Ashley Messer - Owner & Art Instructor
Creative Studio 23
- What's included with an art class? - All the supplies you need to create will be provided. Some events include a beverage with the event. Be sure to wear clothing you don't mind getting messy in, Art is fun when you can let loose!
- What if I want to make something new not in your art gallery? - You can always send Ashley an email if you have a specific theme or style of art work you want to create. Commission requests are always open for classes. Private classes are an option as well!
- Are children allowed to attend art classes? - Certain events are family friendly, others are not due to restrictions with alcoholic beverages. Be sure to read the details of each event if you have any concerns. All private group art classes are up to you on age restrictions. Be sure to check out your local Community Education programs near you! We offer classes with Anoka & Cambridge Community Education.
- What if I can't make it to my art class and I already paid? - Please send us an email ASAP when you are unable to attend an event that is already paid for. A full refund will be issued as long as you request this refund 24 hours before the scheduled class. No-shows or day of cancellations are non-refundable.
- I own my own venue, and I'd like to set up an art class with you. What do I need to do to schedule? - Start by sending us an email, and we can send you all the details regarding dates, times, included beverages and the art class you want to host! We love supporting other businesses!
- I don't know how to draw or paint anything. Is it OK for me to attend a class if I have no art experience? - The answer is; YES! We love having beginners (or any willing artist!) attend our classes. We make sure to walk everyone step-by-step when creating their art work. You will leave feeling accomplished in your art project.